Sunday, 13 November 2011

The Art Market at Holmfirth - Part One


Well, this afternoon we decided to have a drive up to Holmfirth and visit The Art Market which is held in Holmfirth Market for two consecutive Sundays twice a year. Needless to say, we weren't disappointed. There was an amazing selection of exhibitors and I did treat myself to two more wood blocks by Fiona Wilson and a couple of prints by Helen Hallows, which I'll show you tomorrow. Also a good friend of mine, Gillian Lee Smith was also there, and her stand looked just divine. I'm definitely applying next year as I'd love to be part of such a great event.

This has been a really good week. I'm pleased to say my work is really starting to take off and I'm feeling that I need to be trying to spend my studio time a little better, I haven't actually had a day in the studio doing proper drawing for ages.... tomorrow I have orders to fill (some are very overdue) but after this week, the studio beckons.... watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...