Tuesday, 3 December 2013

Prints Charming - a collaborative exhibition

 

So this is the culmination of my creative work thus far - a collaborative exhibition with fellow artists Helen Hallows and Fiona Wilson which opens this Friday at SOCK Loughborough. It's a biggie for me, in fact the biggest exhibition I have ever taken part in!! I've been to SOCK today to set up. The team there are so friendly they made what could have been a slightly nerve-wracking experience into a really pleasant one, being available to help with the technical side of hanging our work and offering us a ready supply of tea, coffee and encouragement!

We managed to transform our space from this.....


into this.....


in a matter of a few hours (although if my lovely Dad hadn't been there to help I think I might still be there, scratching my chin and looking a bit helpless!!).

So if you are in the Loughborough area and you fancy coming along to see us at the Preview - it's on Friday evening 6-9pm - bring all your friends - it's going to be good!!

2 comments:

  1. Looks great. Good luck with the preview on Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great. Good luck with the preview on Friday.

    ReplyDelete

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...