Friday, 13 December 2013

Prints Charming - the Grande Finale of 2013

All images here are shown courtesy of SOCK Loughborough.







So we did it. From an initial idea a beautiful exhibtion was made!! Helen, Fiona and I all got together for the Private View last Friday and we were really pleased with ourselves and how the exhibition looked. From Helens inspiring landscapes to Fiona's gorgeous printed figures I think you will agree from the images above that us girls have done ourselves proud!! If you fancy nipping to Loughborough to have a look the exhibition is on until Mid-January, so there's plenty of time to catch it!!

For me, this is my Grande Finale to what has been a very busy year. From being Artist in Residence at the first Nottingham Festival of Words, to my second outing to BCTF, a new ceramic range and several selling fairs I can safely say that it has been another enjoyable and rewarding year for me in creative endeavours. 

As for the next twelve months, They are going to be a bit more sedate and peaceful, certainly the next six will be. I'm planning a few personal projects, treats to myself, a couple of workshops and courses and maybe a new direction or new subject matter. I have bought myself two new sketchbooks which I'm itching to begin. I'm planning several sketching days out and am hoping to reconnect with the heart of my creativity, and getting back into habit of drawing, creating and making, just because. I will still be blogging, so feel free to follow me, on the next year of creativity. 

I hope you all have a restful and relaxing festive period and I will see you all in 2014. Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Sue congrats to all 3 of you - it looks fabulous. You have had a brilliant year and here is to an even better one for 2014! x

    ReplyDelete

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...